Saturday, July 23, 2011

"No Me Know"

As Audrey's birthday gets closer, I'm starting to realize that my baby is not really a baby anymore. She'll be starting preschool next month and is almost 3. She has developed such a cute little personality and her vocabulary has grown so much in the past few months. While I know she'll be grammatically correct soon enough, right now I love the fact that her little voice still sounds like a baby. Some of my favorite things about Audrey talk:
  • She always uses the pronoun "me" , never "I".
  • She pronounces "early" as "oily". When she came running into my room this morning she said, "Mommy, me wake up oily. Get  up!"
  • If you ask her a question and she doesn't know the answer, she says "No me know" instead of  "I don't know."
What would I do without my sweet little girl?
 
No me know =)

No comments:

Post a Comment