We celebrated Alyssa's 5th birthday with a party at A Play Place on the 3rd of this month. There had been a lot going on that week, including all of the awful tornado destruction, and it was a rainy night, but we still had a great time. All of our family and several of Alyssa's friends came to help us celebrate. All of the kids climbed, jumped, ran themselves silly, and stuffed their faces with pizza and cheese puffs (there were quite a few orange hands that got wiped on unsuspecting mommies), and I'm pretty sure that none of the kiddos had any trouble sleeping that night :-) Such a fun night celebrating our super sweet five-year-old!!!!
 |
| Happy birthday Alyssa Jean!!! |
|
 |
| Make a wish... |
 |
| Heidi jumping her little heart out :-) |
 |
| Having a blast |
 |
| I tell her to smile and this is what I get |
 |
| Time for cake |
 |
| Sweet cousins |
 |
| Taking notes from Michael on how to play skeeball |
No comments:
Post a Comment