We were so sad that Daddy didn't get to join in on our Halloween fun this year. And we were not happy when we found out it was going to rain on Halloween night.So... Just in case the rain ruined our plans, the girls and I headed to the Fall Frenzy at the church where Audrey goes to preschool the night before Halloween. I mean, you can never have too much candy or inflatables, right? Good thing too, because we had to nix the inflatables at our church on Halloween night and move everything inside because of the rain. We still had a good turnout and the girls still had a blast though. Allie ran around stealing suckers from everyone the whole night and the rain held off just long enough for everyone to go on the hayride- I think Alyssa rode three times! After looking at pictures of them in their costumes, I realize I probably should have dressed Allie as the Cheshire Cat or something, but the flamingo was just too cute to pass up!  |
No comments:
Post a Comment