Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jean Bean is 7!!!!

Happy birthday to my first baby, the little girl who made me a mommy, Alyssa Jean Freeman! As of yesterday, she is SEVEN!!! It seems like just yesterday I was rocking her to sleep with her pacifier and lovey. I know it sounds cliche', but it is so very true and make my heart hurt just a little to think of how quickly she is growing up. In no time at all, she will be in double digits :( Happy birthday sweet girl, Mommy LOVES you more than the most!

Just a few fun facts about this seven-year-old...
  • The girl LOVES jokes, especially the ones on popsicle sticks and Laffy Taffy wrappers
  • She's very into animals, her new favorite thing is to watch documentaries on National Geographic and Animal Planet- she knows more about baboons and wolves than most :)
  • She LOVES school and learning new things
  • SUPER DUPER DRAMATIC! Tiny, little things are the end of the world to this girl.
  • Totally a perfectionist (which is not always a good thing)
  • Loves anything artsy (drawing, making jewelry, making things out of random objects, and her newest obsession- making rubber band bracelets)
  • I think she would live outside on her swingset if I would let her
  • Can ALMOST ride her new bike without the training wheels
  • Her favorite shows are American Idol and Full House
  • The kid loves to sing and does it all day. every day. non stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment