Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Roly-Poly

Last Monday, I came home to find out that................Audrey rolled over!!!! She has been able to roll from her back to her stomach for about a month and a half, but once she was on her stomach she was stuck and would get MAD! When I got home from work, Jared told me she had rolled over. Naturally, the first thing I did after that discovery was put Miss Audrey in the floor to see it for myself. I didn't know if she would cooperate, but as soon as Jared put her down, she flipped right on over and proceeded to roll from one end of the room to the other. Alyssa and I were so excited. Alyssa kept saying, "Good job, Audy" and "Yay, Audy!" every time she would turn around (which is what Alyssa calls Audrey's rolling over). I'm posting part of the video, so you can see it for yourself. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment