Friday, August 5, 2011

Bye, Bye Summer! We will miss you!!!

What could be more fun than ending the summer with a little Spring Valley Beach?
Today was the last day of the last week of summer for Mommy and her girls- BOO! We decided we needed  to end the summer on a fun note, so the girls I headed out to Spring Valley Beach with a few friends. Mr. Sun was nowhere to be found today, but the cloudy skies actually made for a perfect day- not too hot out of the water, not too cold in the water- just right!!! My two little mermaids swam and slid to their hearts' content. I think these girls would live in the swimming pool if they could. I can't think of a better way to end the summer with my sweeties! School year, here we come!!!

Just a swimmin'

She must have gone down this slide at least a thousand times...


...and Alyssa must have gone down this one at least two thousand. :-)

Time for a lunch break
Sharing a little shaved ice with sister

Time to go

No comments:

Post a Comment