Monday, August 20, 2012

So Long Summer :-(

     Summer is over and it's back to school for the Freeman girls. Last week, Mommy went back to work and Alyssa and Allie started daycare for the year. It sure was hard to leave little Miss after staying home with her all summer. I mean, look at this face, would you want to go to work?

 

I do love her daycare teachers though, which makes it a little easier. Apparently, Allie was a bit of a rebel when it comes to napping at first, but they say now she's getting into a routine and doing much better.
     Audrey is in K-3 again this year, and so far she is loving Mrs. Rachel's class. In fact, when I dropped her off last Friday Mrs. Rachel told me that they had really enjoyed having Audrey in their class and that she was such a good helper and was so kind to her classmates. That makes the teacher and mommy in me very happy! Hopefully we're in for a great year!

So very excited about the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment