My baby is growing up so fast! Last night she slept in a toddler bed for the first time, which made bedtime quite an experience. Alyssa kept getting out of bed and coming into Mommy adn Daddy's room. We tucked her in several times and listened to a good bit of screaming before Alyssa was finally sleeping peacefully. Hopefully, tonight will be a little better for everyone. We weren't planning on moving Alyssa out of her crib for a while, but when we were in California, Alyssa learned to crawl out of the playpen she slept in. I woke up one night to her playing with my feet saying, "mama, mama". I was hoping that she wouldn't try to crawl out of her baby bed when we got home, but no such luck. The first night we were back, I put her in her crib, turned out the light, said goodnight, and walked out of the room. About a minute later, I peeked my head in to find Alyssa dangling from the crib rail about to drop to the floor (she's such a little monkey!!). So, of course, the very next day Daddy had to turn the crib into a toddler bed. Mommy's a little sad about it- I wasn't quite ready to give up the crib- sleeping in a bed makes her seem like such a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment