Monday, July 15, 2013

First Grade, Are You Ready For This?

     Alyssa graduated kindergarten on May 21st. They all looked so cute dressed up singing their songs and saying their speaking parts. Alyssa was in charge of the welcome, and took her responsibility very seriously. The kid practiced in front on the mirror and would try different pauses and phrasing. Seriously!!! "Mommy, should I say it like this OR like this? Do you like it when I make this face OR this face better?" Funny girl"!



Processional

Refusing to smile at Mommy and Daddy

Hello and Welcome :-)

Singing "Off to First Grade"

Diploma Time!

Our little graduate :)


     It was an emotional day for this Mommy. I can't believe I will have a first grader in the fall. First grade just sounds so BIG! I can only hope that her first grade year is as AWESOME as kindergarten has been. We L-O-V-E Mrs. Blocker, and she has made learning so fun for her class this past year. First grade, here she comes!!!

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment