Friday, October 17, 2008

To Train or Not to Train?

Alyssa has recently started telling us when she needs her diaper changed. A few days ago she came in our room with a diaper in her hand saying, "tee-tee, tee-tee." It turns out that the diaper in her hand was her wet diaper from the night before which she had somehow gotten off without taking off her pajama pants. So, off we headed to Wal-Mart to buy a potty seat. I wasn't even going to attempt potty training her until she turned two, but I figured we could give it a try and see how it goes. Yesterday, while I was gone of course, Alyssa kept getting the seat and saying "tee-tee", so Jared sat her on the seat to see what would happen. Well- she used the potty!! I was a little upset that I missed it, but hopefully we can make it a pattern. If not, we can always try again next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment