

Last week, Jared's sister Jasmine and her son Isaac came to Alabama for a visit. Isaac turned 2 in July, so he and Alyssa are pretty close in age. Alyssa absolutely loves Isaac. We've been to visit them and they've come to Alabama several times, but this is the first time that they could actually play (sort of) together. Alyssa calls Isaac "I" and talked about him the whole time they were here. She even added his name to her list of people she loves when you ask. We have random pictures as our screensaver on the computer and Alyssa gets so excited when she sees a picture of Isaac and the other day she was pretending to talk on the phone and when I asked who she was talking to she said, "I." I wish they lived closer, so the kids could play together more often. Jared's mom (Nana) also came to visit for a few days and to meet Audrey. Alyssa loved getting to play with Nana and eat her yummy lasagna and cheesecake!



No comments:
Post a Comment